View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Cleaning herself free from the bitter taste of herbs that had slowly accumulated in her pelt after she'd finished treating her patients, her nose wrinkled, the familiar, floral scent of marigold and daisy reaching her nostrils welcomingly. Raising her gaze, Lightningstorm caught sight of the by now familiar lynx point returning with her patrol, large ears perked up as she took note of the fact that she was quite alone. It seemed she had been with the apprentice only moments before, however, and he had simply decided against gathering any herbs. A deadpanned expression crossed her face, remembering the tom's argumentative nature at the mere thought of being sent on a herb patrol. Turned out that he couldn't only complain, he could be useless as well. She'd make a note of it.

"Cheers for these. I trust the tree lovers didn't give you any trouble? These will be useful in the coming moons. I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more bloody before we get a moment's peace soon," she mewed in earnest, worried. How much more land would they lose to the minks before this was done? How many more warriors would suffer at their claws? Brow furrowed, she dipped her head, grabbing the herbs as she dismissed Bravebird, rushing to her den to secure the lot for future use, no doubt to treat injuries produced by the minks themselves.

[+2 Marigold | +2 Daisy | +1 Moss]

@taillow [Bravebird]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios