I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"

__________________________________________________ ________
Mud'smoke couldn't contain his shock and dissapointment for what he had just heard, three riverclan warriors. THREE, had not only crossed the border onto windclan territory but had also somehow found their way into their camp and invaded it? Could they have been any more mouse brained. Starclan what were they thinking!? They were an embarrassment to the whole clan, why had they done that? Mud'Smoke couldn't wrap his head around it, had something provoked them into doing what they did or had they just done it because they wanted to.

Mud'Smoke could practically feel his leaders anger and frustration, and he was right. He didn't argue or disagree with Fadingsun's scolding, infact he completely understood. Mud'smoke sorta felt bad for his leader. Looking around him he could see that his clanmates were equally appalled by this news, when usually had this just been an announcement of their three clanmates deaths there would be a whole different mood. One of mourning and grief.

The rule of not going near the borders didn't sit right with Mud'smoke, it only furthered his frustration at those three warriors. Mud'smoke was one for hunting and he always found prey was strangely more plentiful near certain areas of the border. He understood why Fadingsun was making this new rule, and as a loyal member of riverclan he would obey them even if he didn't like them.
__________________________________________________ ________