View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:51 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post

Amusement glittered in Wolfhive's eyes as Lightningpaw talked. "Can't say I disagree, the self-pep talk stuff doesn't seem like you." Maybe a more mellow cat, but Lightningpaw was bolder than most - she had a confidence many lacked.

He could sympathize with Bumba being busy, having experienced something similar during his own apprenticeship. "You know if you ever wanna do something while she's busy, you can always ask me." He'd been trying to fill in the training gaps where he could, and he was more than happy to help her.

Wolfhive reached to gently bonk her back, a purr in his throat. "Hives makes me sound like I got stung!" He didn't mind it, though. "Been alright, was a bit under the weather but it's been clearing up." He attributed it largely to the change in season. "Been up to anything fun and exciting?"

[ @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Thank you Wolfhive. Maybe you can teach me how to get prey or to climb a tree. That's something we do right? If not I think we should start doing it, we could drop down on our enemies and break our falls on their backs!" Lightningpaw said gaining a devious smile on her face. It would be so easy to wipe out all their enemies just like that. Honestly why did she not get put on being the lead tactician.. Wait was that not a role? Maybe she could make it one!

She snickered when she was bonked by Wolfhive. She didn't get a direct no to hives so she was going to run with it. "I think its funny!" What had she been up to. That was a good question. "Well I spent time talking to the other apprentices and trying to make some friends. I think that went well enough. Other than that, I've been practicing my battle moves that you showed me. Though I am getting an itching to go back out of the camp. Maybe I'll get put on a patrol soon." She didn't really care to do patrols but being stuck inside was driving her stir crazy!!

Last edited by Fish; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:52 PM.