View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Mistyshard

Great, great. RiverClan warriors causing chaos again. When would there ever not be a truly pathetic problem involving some of her clanmates? They were supposed to be able to trust eachother and rely on one another in difficult situations. At the moment it appeared like only the high ranks and lionhearts had each other and lots of others were posessed by some idiocy that was far beyond Misty's ability to even think of. Who got the idea to burst into WindClan camp as three cats and cause so much ruckus that it might have a big impact on RiverClan's future? That was pretty much a death sentence, not only for the three invading cats but also the whole clan. RiverClan had a bad enough reputation - they didn't need the fools that some of their clanmates were to make it even worse.

They'd stooped lower than low. Maybe at some point Fadingsun would be able to recover that reputation - she would try her hardest to assist him on that path. She let out a little sigh at the lecture, knowing half the clan would probably pretend it did not exist and do whatever they wanted. Like they always did. That's what got Larkstar and Tansypaw so ticked off. While she wouldn't let them set her off with their odd antics she hoped at some point they would just suck their act up and listen to their damn leader. The silver tabby nodded along as Fadingsun spoke, taking note of the new rules so that she could pinpoint any rule breakers in the future. Luckily Fading seemed to have a good grasp on leadership and how to control the monstrosity of a clan they'd become so far. If he kept that up, surely they could rise to new heights.

The invitation to leave RiverClan... Mistyshard hoped that cats who didn't want to be here and would just cause more trouble would take it before they needed to be punished, or worse, exiled or executed. She knew that at some point patience was always used up and punishments would become harsh. After all the announcements she shuffled a bit closer to Berrypaw, offering the apprentice a comforting purr. "...Some cats obviously don't have a good grasp on what it means to be a clan." The mew was half to Berrypaw and half to Stagheart, who she knew was a reasonable warrior. "But I'm sure Fadingsun will lead the clan well."

[ @SentimentalSquid aaa idk if this makes sense bc i want to go sleep but here ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den