Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Smallpines

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Appleberry seemed disappointed but didn’t fight him on the decision which was good. Seabreeze felt a little bad but Appleberry was a warrior not some kit, he would be perfectly fine. Duskleaf offered to look for something else and now it really did feel like consoling a kit who had just been told that prey isn’t a toy. They were warriors, if something was deemed a danger they would get rid of the danger and they don’t spend patrols looking for new toys. The lionheart only sighed, “Let’s finish this patrol and then you guys can go out looking for whatever. Away from this border, as per Fadingsun’s new rules.” He added on swiftly, not wanting the two to think he meant coming to the border without him. With that the tom turned away from the pair to finish his look through the border. Nothing seemed out of place, though he really didn’t like being around the Thunderclan border. Not with how recent the raid had been even though it has been a couple moons already since then. Time flies by when you are busy sun up to moon high.

The lionheart laid out a few more scent markers and peered across the border into the trees of Thunderclan’s side before sighing once more. He’s been doing that a lot recently hasn’t he. Sighing. It was more a self-soothing thing for him at this point. After looking through one more time he deemed the border well checked and clear of anything suspicious besides that weird shiny leaf that they would deal with before getting back to camp. Seabreeze turned back to his patrol mates and motioned for them to start heading towards the outskirts. “Bring that thing, we’ll stop by the outskirts to get rid of it and then head back to camp. Things seem quiet along the border for now.” He offered.
[ @Seamrog - Duskleaf | @Forgetfulshape - Appleberry ]
[ My next post will be reporting in to Fadingsun in the patrol thread! As its a border patrol there is no reason for you guys to check if you don’t want to :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!