Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:52 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather’s ears swivelled at the call, a chance to become a lionheart? Well, he’d be a fool to walk away from this opportunity, and alongside that he’d get another chance to properly stretch out his legs during this event. And on top of all that, he was in the mood to bash some intruders had any appeared, the perfect way to cool off after a long day. With all this in mind he made a hasty path over to DuskLion eager to follow along and attend. Although it was unfortunate that no apprentices were allowed to attend it at least kept youngsters out of everyone’s way well the thing went on. Personally the idea of becoming a lionheart appealed to him mainly from the respect he got if he became one. Imagine that. GarlicFeather the lionheart, the thought bought shivers down his spine, that’s one battle savvy cat you don’t wanna mess with. Shaking his head out of the vivid daydream he refocused back on DuskLion, with only two other Lionhearts that left plenty of space for new ones to slot themselves into the roles and by the glance around only two other people had attended so far which was NightShard. The warrior had been one of few who’d replied to MorningMimics.. “question” if it could even be called that. He did hope that little incident didn’t effect anyones chances at the role. And the other, RiverWhisper, he wasn’t familiar with this one. He wasn’t sure if this was to be some sort of competition, but if it was his chances were looking pretty shiny!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!