Best Friend: open
Friend(s): open
Neutral: --
Acquaintance(s): --
Enemies: open

Crush: open
Significant Other: open for future

Personality
Traits: Active - Calm - Focused - Patient - Determined - Stubborn - Reserved - Proud - Cautious - Dependent - Irritable - Misguided - Obsessive
Overview: Coastspark is a pretty active dude that just wants to prove to his clanmates he is a real Shadowclan warrior. He wants everyone to look past his kittypet roots and see what he was truly capable of. He’s calm and always seems to stay focused. He never gets lost or stops focusing on what he's supposed to do and always gets things done even if he has to take over. Coastspark isn’t afraid to take over when someone isn’t doing their job.

He is always determined to do his job and do the right thing and will often become stubborn to get things completed. The tom just wants to make sure things get done in shadowclan if it means not being close with others. Coastspark though is pretty reserved and tries his best to not get irritated with things, but most of the times when cats push his buttons he will lash out.

Coastspark tends to be an independent cat who likes to do things on his own. He feels he gets stuff done better when he’s by himself and others just drag him down. With that he’s a bit misguided thinking he always needs to be by himself to get his job done. When he does things on his own he becomes obsessive thinking he has to get it done before he can head back to camp. He just always has to do something.

Background
Place of Birth: Two-leg place
Former Rank(s): Kit, Apprentice
Beliefs: Starclan, Dark Forest
Bloodline: 75% Kittypet, 25% Rogue

Important Roleplays
List goes here

Appearance
Overview: Coastspark is a silver tabby tom. He has long fur and a large bushy tail. His underbelly and underneath his paws is white. He's a large cat with amber eyes.

made on pawborough.net

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do