Old April 21st, 2024, 06:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
69/100

Midnightpaw inhaled sharply, her green eyes narrowed into slits as she took in their surroundings. She noted Hawkbite’s question, and she inhaled again… “Fresh scent… And, there’s… There’s gotta be more than one around here.” She just wasn’t one hundred percent certain, so she didn’t put an exact number on it. The only time that she had ever scented fox was off the pelts of her clanmates… So, at that point, stale and sometimes accompanied with the scent of blood, too. This was odd, different–fresh. Invigorating and anxiety inducing.

Her eyes flicked to Hawkbite, watching as he shot a look to Moonmeadow–and, monkey see monkey do, she looked to them as well. She noted the way that the warrior’s fur was spiked up, and she felt that anxiety and excitement bubbling up within her once again.

Her claws unsheathed into the dirt below as she pulled her attention from her companions, taking in their surroundings again in an attempt to catch the sight of fur slinking along the perimeter of this chunk of territory. The scent was so fresh here… She wondered if the foxes were already aware of their arrival?

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Dolomedes i am back from my hiatus friends I AM SO SORRYYY!! LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING WOOTWOOT ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!