View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw was lying in the sun lazily enjoying the sunlight. Lightningpaw had yet another lazy day being that Crowstumble had once more not shown to take him to train. 'I swear at this point I should be a kit again... All the other Apprentices will certainly surpass me at this rate.' Lightningpaw thought lamenting that his Mentor hadn't been that intent in his and Nectarpaw's training. Lightningpaw was a small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt from a hawk attack back when he was a kit. Bravebird had saved him back then but not without his first scar of his life.

Lightningpaw would notice his friend Rabbitpaw crossing the clearing the edge of his eyesight. "Hey Rabbitpaw how goes it!" Lightningpaw let out a mew to call across to his friend. Lightningpaw would sit up and lick his paw to run across his face. Lightningpaw seemed to keep his pelt clean to the point it was practically always smoothed out and free of any dirt and the like.

@Dolomedes

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw had been padding his way through camp, trying to find someone who would be willing to take him out to do something or to give him a job of sorts. He was bored and the little blonde apprentice hated being bored when he could be doing something instead. He's already cleaned the nursery, again, and also the elder's den. He wished that he could just leave camp by himself to practice something else, like getting herbs for Miss Lightningstorm or hunting moor prey for the full clan. Ugh, he almost just flopped onto his side, ready to suffer in boredom when the call of his name caught his attention. He flicked a ear as his green eyes swept through the camp and on the other side was none other than his friend! Lightningpaw! Yay, the ginger tom was now Rabbitpaw's hero!

The cursed apprentice made his way over, much more bubbling now after seeing a good friend of his, "I am doing good! Bored and I think I have done everything I can while stuck in camp. How are you?" Rabbitpaw spoke as he watched his friend begin to clean through his fur. Rabbitpaw didn't really see the point in always being clean, and it probably didn't help that his fur pattern made it seem like he was always muddy. Though recently, Rabbitpaw had been cleaning his paw pads more, without even realizing it. He wasn't sure why exactly, but they were annoying him and he has yet to figure it out. He focused back in to make sure that he heard what his friend says.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!