Thread: Willow's Rise
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 03:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Willow's Rise

He hadn't anticipated such an emotional response. He could almost taste the salty tears that threatened to spill over in her eyes, and Wolfhive pursed his muzzle thoughtfully. "That's actually a good spot to be in, even if you haven't been able to practice it much. Nothing to be ashamed of!"

In fact, Wolfhive could sympathize - he had struggled to get his hunting portion done to the point where his first catch happened shortly before he got his full name. "I know getting training done can be frustrating and difficult. I had issues getting cats to show me how to hunt.. and those lessons never went into actually stalking something." Once he learned the crouch, he figured that'd been good enough and focused on something he felt was more important: fighting. Wolfhive was still far from a good hunter to this day, though going out with apprentices was beginning to enhance his skill.

As far as he was concerned, Mallowpaw had no judgement on his end. "Do you feel comfortable enough to try to catch something right now, or do you want to practice the crouch some more first?" Either way, he fully intended on seeing that she left this session with prey. Or at least trying to - effort was what mattered.

[ @kittycatburmise ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 20th, 2024 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Fixed mention