View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:27 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ❝ i'm talking loud, not saying much ❞ [p]

Okay... so this kit definitely had parents, but Fadingsun had hardly any idea what exactly she was saying. It was like trying to decode fox-speak. He shuffled his paws nervously, suddenly feeling a strong urge to back out of this situation. Still, he couldn't just leave this small child alone, and he'd feel bad telling her to go back to the nursery...

Working his toe beans against the dirt anxiously, he watched as the little kit kept trying to push him out of the way, only to (expectedly) fail each time. As much as he wanted to move out of the way and just let her go, the sensible part of him knew that he couldn't do that.

"I can take you around the camp if you want to... 'a'splore'," he offered. "It isn't a good idea for you to be wandering around alone. A big hawk could come and grab you, and then you wouldn't see mom or dad ever again." Hmm... perhaps that wasn't the right thing to say to a small child? Stars, this was hard.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.