Old April 17th, 2024, 01:19 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: broken crown - grouse family & friends finder

˚₊‧ flowercrown ♡ primrosepaw application
@redshiftreign

❝ Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil (yeah)
You pretty devil (oh)
Pretty devil, you got it all
Movin' elegant, like a criminal
Captivated by how you walk ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ Irresistible, I'm in devil's awe
Don't be scared to step into the fire
You've got the power
Show off (I love it)
The way you let your body do the talk ❞

table of contents ♡ .

≫ 001 . about me
ㅤ» username
ㅤ» nickname & pronouns
ㅤ» myself

≫ 002. application information
ㅤ» what im applying for
ㅤ» roleplay experience
ㅤ» activity levels
ㅤ» longevity

≫ 003. primrosepaw
ㅤ» who is she
» simplified personality
ㅤ» detailed personality
ㅤ» simplified appearance
» detailed appearance

≫ 004. infomantion
» research
ㅤ» roleplay samples
ㅤ» playlist
ㅤ» dynamic
ㅤ» plot ideas

❝ So, baby, I might never get enough
Oh my God, you're such a rebel
You pretty devil
Oh, baby, you're a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ You pretty devil
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil (hey)
You pretty devil (oh)
Got me questioning my innocence ❞

⊱♡ 001 ;; ❝ about me ❞

ㅤ» username .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ @lys.luvbot / alyssa

ㅤ» nickname & pronouns .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ lys || she ˚ her

ㅤ» myself .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ howdy, you might know me as alyssa, lys, or cattecaller if you've been here for a good while. i'm a minor meaning i'm online when i can be and usually don't have set times when i'll be getting to things. A few things to note when roleplaying with me or even talking to me, in general, is i can be severely impatient, and sometimes if the roleplay i'm in is completely boring me my replies will be prolonged.

♡ 002 ;; ❝ application information ❞

ㅤ» what i'm applying for .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ i'm excited to apply primrosepaw here as a friend and potential love interest.

ㅤ» roleplay experience .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ i've been on who for around six months now, and during this time, I've had the opportunity to create a few characters here and there. When I first joined the platform, I must admit I wasn't the most experienced individual, even though I had previously roleplayed on other platforms such as Lioden and Wolvden. In the beginning, I created characters that were scattered around, and their personalities changed with every roleplay. However, with time, practice, and experience, I would like to think that I have finally got the hang of it.

ㅤ» activity levels .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ as of right now i'm active on weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm, and will not reply during weekends to any roleplays, but will still reply to vm's and finders as long as i don't have to use any major formatting, however sometimes on weekends i will wright out replies and get them all sent on monday so i can further progress the roleplay during the week.

ㅤ» longevity .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ well, when it comes to my experience with roleplaying, i've only had to drop a total of five characters so far. it wasn't because i didn't enjoy playing them, but mainly because of real-life issues that prevented me from committing to the roleplay anymore. there were also times when the main people who had been actively roleplaying with me left the site, which made it difficult to continue with the storylines we had been building together.

❝ When you're walkin' in, makes me wanna sin
Oh, I love what you do to me
My protagonist, angel's enemy
Don't be scared to step into the fire
You've got the power ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ Show off
The way you let your body do the talk
So, baby, I might never get enough
Oh my God, you're such a rebel
You pretty devil ❞

⊱♡ 003 ;; ❝ primrosepaw ❞

ㅤ» simplified personality .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ positives ; confident, proficient, interpersonal
ㅤㅤ❥ neutrals ; witty, sarcastic, reckless
ㅤㅤᜊ negatives ; interfering, irresponsible, vindictive

ㅤ» detailed personality .. ?

ㅤㅤ♡ confident. feeling or showing confidence in oneself.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is very confident in herself, mainly because she thinks she's the most beautiful cat around. She usually doesn't let others get under her fur because of her thick shell made up of complete stuck-upness, the only time she lets what others say bother her is if the person truly means something to her, but if it's someone she could care less about she completely brushes it off and continues being the pink dior princess she is.

❝ look, i found your knife. it was stuck in my back, but i got it out i'm sure you'll be needing it again ❞

ㅤㅤ♡ proficient. able to do something to a higher than average standard.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw would be proficient in most skills needed to be s warrior, even though she's disobedient that doesn't mean she has to be lazy. She'd try to speed through any task she had to do for the clan, mainly because she wouldn't be caught in a fox's jaws doing any hard work by her friends! her friends may think that she is trying to avoid hard work, but in reality, she is just trying to be efficient with her time so she can focus on the things that she enjoys doing.

❝ one of the skills I had to learn and become proficient in is acting prissy and dainty ❞

ㅤㅤ♡ interpersonal. relating to communication between people.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is a very social individual, often engaging in conversations with others or even herself. However, she always seems perfectly content in her own company. she's never afraid of being alone, but at the same time, she enjoys being around people, and it's all on her own terms. primrosepaw can relate to others. she has a knack for seeing things from other people's perspectives and understanding where they're coming from. this makes her incredibly understanding and relatable to others.

❝ The effects of unresolved trauma can be devastating... ❞

ㅤㅤ❥ witty. a strong intellectual capacity marked by clever humor.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა One of Primrosepaw's most notable traits is her quick wit and sharp tongue. She is always ready with a comeback or a clever retort, which can make her an entertaining companion to be around. However, this trait can also get her into trouble, especially when she finds herself in a heated argument or debate. In these situations, Primrosepaw's quick tongue can sometimes lead her to say things that she later regrets.

❝ i don't have the energy to pretend to like you today. ❞

ㅤㅤ❥ sarcastic. an intentional inflicting of taunting, or ridiculing.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw would use sarcasm as a defense if she was feeling hurt by someone around her, or if she simply didn't like what the person talking to her was saying. Even if it happened to be one of her closest friends, if she didn't appreciate what they were doing she'd throw some shade their way usually about how they look or act, and of course, that isn't rude or hateful in her mind!

❝ sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity. ❞

ㅤㅤ❥ Reckless. marked by a lack of proper caution.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა she would do whatever she wanted, even if it resulted in punishment later on. if she were to do something against the rules she'd most likely blame it on someone else, even if they weren't with her anything to keep her prissy behind out of trouble. primrosepaw wouldn't think about her actions at all, if her leader was dumb she flat out tell them without any fear.

❝ and i was like, i'd rather have the plague than be with you ❞

ㅤㅤᜊ interfering. tending to interfere in other people's affairs.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა she has a tendency to butt in on things that don't concern her, especially when it comes to social situations. If a friend of a friend's cousin's uncle were to die, primrosepaw would be there, ranting on and on about something that has nothing to do with the deceased. while her intentions are good, this behavior can sometimes make her come across as nosy or self-centered.

❝ oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize you were an expert on my life. please continue while i take notes ❞

ㅤㅤᜊ irresponsible. lacking a sense of responsibility.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw often displays an "i could care less" attitude, and this is consistent across different situations. when it comes to being told to do something, she is unlikely to act on it unless she is sufficiently motivated. this can be frustrating for those around her who are looking for her to take initiative and contribute to the group effort.

❝ it's not my fault i'm irresponsible, you're the damn warrior here. ❞

ㅤㅤᜊ vindictive. disposed to seek revenge.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა if someone had wronged primrosepaw in a way that seemed targeted to her she would take revenge, whether it be by spreading rumors about them or taking her chance at killing them

❝ i'm not a revengeful person, but i'd sleep with one eye open if i was you... ❞

» simplified appearance .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is a small, skinny and lean albino she-cat with a long scar snaking from her belly to the tip of his ear, her flanks are also scarred. she has pinkish eyes due to her albinism

» detailed appearance .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is an albino she-cat who stands out from the crowd with her slender and lean physique. her fur is pure white, without a single blemish or mark, except for a long scar that snakes from her belly to the tip of her ear. primrosepaw's bright pinkish eyes are one of her most distinctive features, a result of her albinism. they are large and expressive, reflecting her emotions and thoughts. She has a regal bearing and moves with a fluid, effortless gait that belies her agility and dainty side. her flanks are also scarred, a sign that she has been in many fights and has come out victorious.

❝ Oh, baby, you're a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil
You pretty devil
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil
You pretty devil ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ So, baby, go be divine
You're designed to be a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Oh, such a crime
How you're lyin', shyin', hidin'
You gotta show off The way you let your body do the talk ❞

⊱♡ 004 ;; ❝ information ❞

» research .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ topic one - albinism
˚₊‧꒰ა a congenital absence of pigment in the skin and hair (which are white) and the eyes (which are usually pink).

ㅤㅤ♡ topic one - effects on character:
˚₊‧꒰ა being albino affects primrosepaw in many ways, she's very sensitive to light, and being in direct sunlight for too long can easily damage her vision explaining why her eyes are more of a light pink and slightly fogged over. Considering she's a cat with nonblue eyes she's around 20% more deaf than the average feline.

ㅤ» roleplay samples .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა her reaction to the latest clan meeting
♡ primrosepaw nuzzled into the back of the clearing as she heard scarystar's call, her leader seemed to be slightly angered but what did that matter to her? she watched as a scrawny kit struggled to make her way up the large rock where the brown tabby sat. the white she-cat listened as dawnstar called out a good forty names, damn talk about having a lot to handle she thought to herself before turning her attention back to the shadowledge. There sure seemed to be more and more kits and apprentices around these days, which wasn't a bad thing but she didn't need any more new apprentices clogging up her den. She stayed silent as dawnstar called out their mentors. ' ' what a mouthful ' ' she mumbled to herself. her leader's words rang in her ears as the warrior ceremonies began, someday that would be her receiving her warrior name. this didn't bother her much, it was rather peaceful well except for the interruption by forestkit. the measly rat didn't even wait until dawnstar was done, the level of disrespect was impairable. the white-coated apprentice began to shout alongside her clanmates. ' ' yellowtwist! palesong! ' ' she yelled loudly before settling down as the cheers stopped. here she went again with patrols ' ' who let the damn idiot out ' ' she growled under her breath before padding back into the apprentice's den to groom her fur.

˚₊‧꒰ა WIP
♡ might add later

» playlist .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა espresso - sabrina carpenter
♡ I'm working late 'cause I'm a singer
Oh, he looks so cute wrapped 'round my finger
My twisted humor make him laugh so often
My honeybee, come and get this pollen

˚₊‧꒰ა how many things - sabrina carpenter
♡ Remember when you left once
That never made too much sense to me
Well, it hurt you so bad, hurting me
You really came to me for sympathy

˚₊‧꒰ა things i wish you said - sabrina carpenter
♡ I saw you met somebody and I'm jealous as hell
That I can't even stomach loving somebody else
I think about these things at night before I fall asleep
Things I wish you said to me

˚₊‧꒰ა bad for business - sabrina carpenter
♡ Ooh, I'm mad for you
It's sad but true and I know it
Ahh, you're on my mind
You stole my life and it's showin'
He's good for my heart but he's bad for business

˚₊‧꒰ა i like the way you kiss me - artemas
♡ You bite my lip just for the taste
You're on your knees, I'm on the case
You take the heat and with such grace
You say, "We're done, " but here you stay

˚₊‧꒰ა Ridin' - lana del rey
♡ Maybe we could go somewhere, get a little crazy
He's rich and I'm wishin', um, he could be my Mister Yum
Delicious to the maximum, chew him up like bubble gum
I'm his pretty party favor, he says I'm his favorite flavor

» dynamic .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა (content)

» plot ideas .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა for primrosepaw
♡ i plan for primrosepaw to be your typical 'mean girl' if she gets accepted i'll set up a finder for her to get a small friend group of 2-3 other cats who'll be her entourage, basically follow her around 24/7 and agree with everything she does. her group would mostly start rumors and gossip a lot about other apprentices.

˚₊‧꒰ა as friends with grousepaw
♡ when the pair were to first become friends primrosepaw would probably be distended and end up judging him until she got to know him a little, as she got to know him she would start to rebel with him, whether it was going out in the territory without permission etc etc.

˚₊‧꒰ა as crushes with grousepaw
♡ when she was to develop a crush on them she would start to get rude and snappy with them even though she would refuse to leave grousepaw's side, i think it would be cute if her entourage were to tease them any time they were together and primrose would snap at them. if the two confess their feelings primrose wouldn't be the first one to go, and if they were to even become mates or somewhat inclined like that in the future she'd tease them constantly.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 22nd, 2024 at 02:01 PM.