View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:46 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Fin/FinKit/FinPaw/FinTail

|+| Age |+|
3 moons

|+| Gender |+|
Tom, He/him.

|+| Looks |+|
A greyish-blue cat with lighter markings on his paws and face and a few white speckles.

|+| Purr-sonality |+|
Fin is more of a wild and free kinda kit. he doesn't like being stuck in one spot, and likes to pick fights. if he trusts you enough, he can get attached. he likes to roughhouse and play, he can be nice to be around if he isn't riled up.

|+| Plot ideas |+|

Fin challenged [Loner/rouge] to a fight, when he found them, and they accept, thinking it's kinda cute. Fin unsheathed his claws, and [Rouge/Loner] starts to actually hurt Fin. Fin realizes that he can't win this fight and starts to run away, getting found by dusklion and birdsnow.

Fin is looking for food, and sees a tail poking out of a bush, thinking it's some sorta prey. he jumps at it and starts clawing at it. [Rouge/Loner] gets up and shakes him off, and starts hurting him. he attempts to run away but [Rouge/Loner] doesn't let him. the two eventually get caught by dusklion and birdsnow, and get taken in.

|+| Other |+|
Fin. Oooooh fin. he is terrible at making friends, just a heads up. :>

|+| Mention |+|
@starry