Old April 16th, 2024, 08:58 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: just when i thought i was safe {p}

otterkit
cold/reserved/former rouge

TW: coughing out blood i guess?

There was a thud as the fox dropped him and he fell to the ground. He could just barely hear the snarls of cat and fox. One of the snarls stopped, and someone said something.

"Hey kid. Wake up."

Otterkit managed to make out a shape as he struggled back to consciousness. "w-who are you?" he whimpered. The scent was familiar- one of herbs- and he struggled to remember the herb cat's name. Lostspark, maybe? But he was kinda sure there was another herb cat... Mossfreckle? He wasn't sure, he could hear and kinda see, but the world was a haze of pain. He blinked feebly. He opened his mouth to say something but a coughing fit- one with blood wracked his body and he brushed the cats cheek fur- it was soft and comforting- before passing out again.

(otterkits spirit would maybe be just chilling in the living world and some cats could see him* i guess but he could also just dreamwalk with lark idk, also the amount of trial and error that small to big text took is insane)
*because idk if that's allowed without spiritual encounter which i am much to broke to buy
@Rose

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 22nd, 2024 at 01:02 PM.