View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:05 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: just when i thought i was safe {p}

Lostspark had been minding her own business, collecting cobwebs (because ShadowClan was running low on the one thing they used faster than anything, and apparently Lostspark couldn't even trust their warriors to collect herbs properly), swabbing away at (hopefully) resident-less spiderwebs long forgotten, collecting them for herself to take home.

[ +5 Cobwebs ]

She had just finished up and had begun heading home when her ears pricked, the sounds of snarling catching her attention. Lostspark's hackles immediately rose as she deposited the cobwebs somewhere she could grab them later from and made her way through the underbrush, pawsteps as silent as they came.

[ Beefed Up T1 Activated ]

When she arrived at the scene, there was nothing Lostspark could do but lunge in straightaway, because hell, there was a kit there. Teeth bared in a feral snarl, the Medicine Cat barreled herself into the russet creature, fangs clamping down on it's shoulder as it yipped with pain and dropped the limp kit, turning it's attentions on her. Was the kit dead? Lostspark couldn't spare the youngster a glance at the moment, but he smelled of ShadowClan, she was certain. What was he doing out here? Fury built in her heart. Fury at the fox, fury at her starsdamned Clan who'd let a kid out of camp, and Lostspark turned that rage into fuel as her claws shredded at the fox in his grasp. She didn't pay heed to the sharp sting of pain on her flank as sharp teeth bit down in a last ditch effort to get her to relent her attack. It wouldn't work, though, and only would Lostspark stop once the fox was dead and limp at her paws.

Finally she turned to the kit, identifying him as Otterkit, her expression grim as she nudged him. "Hey, kid. Wake up." She murmured before (attempting to) pull the tom-kit onto her back.

[ @forest - Otterkit | Can you submit a healing form? ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?

Last edited by panchiko; April 22nd, 2024 at 01:02 PM.