Old April 16th, 2024, 02:16 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them
(4/100)

She didn’t know what it was, but something was very clearly wrong. The two of them weren’t particularly close, however, Swanpaw hadn’t heard her brother making ANY noise at all today. That meant that he was out of camp. She knew this because Elkpaw was always getting into some kind of trouble or telling someone about his “snakes” (they were sticks), so it was very concerning and problematic that there hadn’t been a PEEP out of him.

Frantically, the small dilute tortoiseshell made her way into the warrior's den. She had to find her. She had to find Red– something. Oh no! How could she forget her brother’s mentor? Especially after that incident that would not be named. Stars above, Mommy and Daddy would be so disappointed in their daughter if they knew that she let that rascal of a brother escape her sight long enough to potentially get in trouble. Oh no, oh no, oh no!

Thankfully, she was able to remember the face of the uhh Hornet, was she? There she was! Redsomethinghornet was cleaning her toes! ”Miss Red!” Swanpaw gasped ”Elkpaw… Have you seen my brother? He’s missing, I don’t know where he is!” She explained, getting worked up as her mind started to wander towards the worse possibilities. ”Oh stars. I hope he’s okay. Mommy and Daddy are going to be so disappointed in me… Miss Red, please help me find him! He’s going to get into something, I just know it! Oh no no no, he should’ve stayed in camp. Elkpaw where are you…” She was rambling now as visions of her brother sprawled out on the forest floor, or in the clutches of some large bird flashed into her mind. They needed to find him! And fast!

[ @taillow ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here