Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@Minkuu

MINNOWSPLASH - he/they

Minnowsplash angrily stalked towards some trees, determined to bring back a haul for their clanmates.

Rolled: 8
It wasn't long before Minnowsplash found their first piece of prey. A small squirrel sat on the lower branches of a tree. With some debate, Minnowsplash decided to go after it. With one paw above the other, they were nearly an arm-length away when... the squirrel moved! Exasperated, Minnowsplash made a giant leap and managed to hook the squirrel by the tail. The two fell to the ground, and Minnowsplash used the opportunity to kill the squirrel while it was dazed. Thank StarClan.

Rolled: 4
On their way back to the prey stash, Minnowsplash caught a whiff of something tasty. There! It was a small, small rabbit, much tinier than the one they'd spotted before, but a good source of meat nonetheless. Redemption time! Tearing after the rabbit, Minnowsplash barreled through a number of bushes and finally leaped upon their prey. Finally! StarClan was generous today!

Rolled: 10 (special thanks to the luck gods T-T)
Panting and exhausted, Minnowsplash carried the rabbit back towards the squirrel. They ventured out once more, trying their luck for a last piece. Crunch... crunch... A small mouse nibbled on a leaf four cat-lengths away. Minnowsplash dropped down to a crouch. Breathe, Minnowsplash. One with the grass.... one... with... grass... Suddenly, they sprang from the ground and landed upon the mouse's back. Success!

With a light pant, Minnowsplash brought the rodents and rabbit back to their patrol mate before nodding at their catch. "Nice one. I think the clan's going to be well-fed with these pieces of prey," they mewed proudly.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 14th, 2024 at 07:35 PM.