View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Patchy couldn't take it anymore, she lashed out at Singe's chest, certainly not with full power, just enough to leave claw marks and tear the fur and skin off. "I'll leave you with a warning, we show NO mercy here, and that's the weakest I can get, you couldn't even survive a single blow from me!" She was exaggerating, she's not that strong, well, atleast not YET. She hadn't received her power yet, when she becomes commander, then maybe, maybe sooner, "I wish I had friends here, I wish Maximum was still alive!" She spat, "Atleast she's not completely dead..." She dipped her head and turned it to see Lake, only few knew about this. Her glance quickly turned back to Singe. She puffed out her chest and raised her head, appearing to look powerful.
Singe frowned he could see the look in her face, so often etched into his own. It was one of anger and rage, the feeling he had when all patience evaporated. He knew it all too well. He also knew though, that angered cats did unexpected things, therefore he had to do what he hated most: expect the unexpected. He watched her closely, seeing her leg muscles tense with an oncoming blow. Once Patchy's paw was flying towards him he stepped back, claws only taking tiny limos of his chest fur. He didn't flinch, despite the prickles of pain remaining from the hair that was wrenched from his being. He growled. "So now you demand respect from me? Demanding respect and turning around to claw me when I told you to back off?" He snarled, baring his teeth. "Some leader figure you are. I don't see how any one trusts you. No wonder you don't have any friends." He remarked coolly, picking up on the phrase she had said. This was it he could feel it, he believed he had found her weak spot.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~