Thread: Starry Meadow
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 09:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Train Rabbitpaw, fighting should be prioritized given the circumstances and hunting however you cant neglect tunneling given thats his passion. Comfort and support Twilightstar, however he could even if it felt like it wasnt enough. Continue drawing Lightningstorm out of her shell, she needs to know shes safe and can get help. Put the tunnel plan into action, we may need a route into riverclan though hell need more tunnelers make this effective. Hone his own skills, battle was coming and run a training event maybe.

So much to do, just so much and it was overwhelming when he was already trying to manage the fury and grief under his pelt at everything right now.

So he went on a walk, just an aimless walk to get away and do something different then he'd already been doing.

He hadnt been thinking as he walked, not until he downright stumbled upon a juniper bush and the tom blinked, eyes that had been drifting off and glazed honed in on the berries. Huh. Well he didnt mean to make this a herb hunting trip but the tom wasnt going to look a gift horse in the mouth and so after eating on he gathered up a bundle of more and turned to wander more before he'd bring the herbs to Lightningstorm and her stone, mind hopefully more settled.