View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 03:50 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Default Re: Experiences on WCO

oops this took a while sorry not sorry

anyway on the chatbox yall call me aincent, which would be correct lmao. I joined back in may of 2021, sooooo 4th gradeishhhh??? idk man school math is weird. I'm in the 7th grade now and I can say there is a MAJOR difference.

I joined thinking this was a game omg help whyyyy. Thank goodness the amazing @/Starfall was here to explain what roleplaying is

Hello

There is no game, this is a Roleplay form /w\ where you create your own characters and have them interact with other member's characters!

A good way to get started, is by creating your character and submitting them to the Allegiances. Click the purple button up top next to Account and Explore the Forest.

Follow the steps there, once your character's submitted you can throw them into the world!

You can find the roleplaying forms by clicking Explore the Forest, and click on the clan your character is in. Than you should see some threads titled "Thunderclan Clearing" "Thunderclan Territory" etc etc. Click on one of those and you'll see a bunch of posts with people roleplaying their character.

Click "Post" and type out what your character is doing, and from there you're all good!! Please let me know if you have any more questions, I'm always more than happy to help

THANK YOU SO MUCH STAR I WAS DOOMED W/O U TYTYTY

anyway yall can guess what was the same. TWI AND DAWN. The leaders at the time were Eveningstar, Kerestelstar [I cannot spell it for the life of me], Dawnstar and Twilightstar. Yup, the lineout was different. Anyway, My roleplaying was very short [apparently 100 was long... why me just why] and was often cringy to me as of right now

Break and re-joined in december of 2021, going on and off until april of 2022 when I got an idea. What happened to SkC? So I abandoned the main Roleplay and hyper-fixtated on SkC until may 2023. I re-joined the main rp with an adopt named Wildtwist.

Wildtwist was my first and onlt main rp character that has 100+ posts. I applied him for deputy twice, but as I was loosing motivation for him, @/dino. Jumpscared me. Boooooo. October 25th, 2023, Wildtwist was offered the position of a Hornet.

So ovi I accepted, and Wildhornet was a thing. At the time, I was also rping a kit named Rainkit in rc who was like 8 moons so.... yea. I was really proud of myself. Wildtwist had 100+ posts, was my main char, and now had the position of hornet. Oh yeah, he also stopped the poison plot.

Yup!! There was an open for hornets post with Pinedrop poisoning ThC herbs, and I was there when It was posted so I just yeeted wild at it. Needless to say, I was really proud. then... School came back after December. I lost a lot of motivation, and fate happened. He was demoted. I had lost so much motivation.

But it was you guys that kept me going. Support from @/Ian LILYBESTIE U ARE AMAZING <33333 as well as countless other members. Honestly, after wild was demoted, I lost all motivation and felt left out in the community. Then, people started requesting interaction with my now-apprentice cat, Rainpaw along with some of my other characters at the time. It gave me the burst of motivation I really needed at the time, and is why I am still here today.

Recently, I started noticing something... unexpected. @/blxze. thought I was 'untouchable' and Rainpaw got nominated by @/stag A STAFF MEMBER??? Yeah, I was shocked to say the least. I did not realize how popular me and my characters was, so I was shocked to say the least. Yeah... please explain bc i honestly do understand :buh:

If you read all of that kudos to you. To everyone reading this, yall are absolutely amazing and I adore you all If you ever wanna talk, rp, or just need a shoulder to cry on, I am always here if you ever need anything

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 21st, 2024 at 05:48 PM.