View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 03:14 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: mudslides and infatuation [p]

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 12moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a lanky silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"i s'pose (suppose)" he just shrugged, and continued on the way, averting his gaze and stilling in his step for a moment when a particularly harsh gust of wind hit them head-on, accompanied by a amount of hard cold rain that couldve drenched an entire clan.
the weather was bad but talking about weather..ehh. jayfrost would rather keep his mind off the rain, and mud practically eating into his fur, he shuddered at the thought alone.
“oh well thats unfortunate, hope you erm- work it out you know” he offered with a apologetic smile. he was glad, yes, some part, deep down, not that deep actually, was very glad they had problems in their relationship. jayfrost knew he was probably a bad person for thinking that way but he felt like positively exploding everything the older tom was around and he wanted all his attention to himself. he didnt plan on ever making a move, never say or do anything that couldnt be interpreted a something a good friend would do, but he wasnt ready to let go of the warm fuzzy feeling garlicfeather seemed to cause. realistically jayfrost should also know that garlicfeather, as handsome as he was, would obviously not have any issues finding a mate if it didnt work out with turtle..but maybe jayfrost just didnt want to think logically for once, just wallow in hope and not think for once.
he glanced at garlicfeather again, chest light with what he could only describe as love and admiration, in his eyes the older was every bit as attractive soaked to the bone, dark fur glistening with water and speckled with mud, as he was dry and groomed meticulously. if jayfrost had to think realistically he could appreciate the knowledge that whoever ended up as garlicfeathers chosen one would be treated well, with patience and compassions and love, even if that chosen one would never be him.
garlicfeathers next words make his stomach drop, just a tiny bit, and he felt nauseous all of the sudden, had it not been so cold he wouldve probably blushed to hell and back but the rain hopefully covered up any odd expressions and excuse excessive flushing.
“oh erm.. well, im sure they dont like me back you know..so it doesnt really matter” he admitted, voice wavering slightly and generally everything but steady, and stared vaguely ahead of them, anywhere by garlicfeather was good. anywhere but the face that had easily and subconsciously made him decide against lying, rather putting himself in the uncomfortable situation of admitting he fancied a cat to exactly that cat.

( @Fritter wowzers i diidnt expect to ramble like that. lmk if this doesnt make any sense im really tired lmao)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements