View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 01:24 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Experiences on WCO

Okay, here it goes. ^^

I joined WCO when I was a troubled lil' 6th grader, I thought- I love warriors cats and writing, what a coincidence! This looks like it would be fun to join! However, when I joined I was completely overwhelmed and basically quit after a day.

I then got an email about a whole clan mention about a month later and I decided to give it another chance. When I started again, I remember annoying @/Jayvines to DEATH. I would repetitively submit the same character, thinking they just hadn't got it when it wasn't accepted after an hour or so. The character I wanted to submit is well loved today as Streampaw (former Lotuspaw) who I deeply care about. At the time, I wanted to join her as an outsider kit, not realizing I'd have to submit a joining post. But yeah, I was a bit of a pain.

Anyway, I eventually learned the ropes and started to really get some good character development and planning done, becoming completely obsessed with this amazing site. Eventually it distracted from school work and I started to once again get overwhelmed, eventually leading to a couple-month hiatus.

But I really couldn't stay away in the end, it's just such an uplifting community and such an enjoyable pastime. So I came back and found so many changes to WCO, it was exciting. A new leader (which I must admit, it was a bit hard to get caught up on what happened to Sparrowstar), new rpers, a new way of keeping track of characters, purrks, hashtags, it was pretty cool. Maybe it all was a tiny bit hard to get used to, but in the end I got it down.

So I resubmitted some of my favorite characters (Streampaw, Acornpaw, and Meadowpaw), and made a fresh start. It was fun, starting again with mostly new characters and a better understanding of rp. At first, my writing was okay, but now I feel like it's really grown a lot better thanks to rping with you all. WCO has really changed me for the better and has given me some truly wonderful skills, such as more patience, better writing skills, many lessons on sociability, and overall just so much joy.

It's been almost three years since I found my place here and I really hope I can continue to grow and learn with and because of all of you. I really am so thankful for all you guys, so thank you for everything! I look forward to every rp, plot, and conversation I exchange with you!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 11th, 2024 at 01:26 PM.