My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . .”

Ottersplash sighed but didn't look up. "Fine . . . I'll tell you . . . she sighed again, before continuing. "Y- you see . . . I've done horrible things . . . It all started when I was a kit . . . I was born as a loner, but taken in by RiverClan, and I was happy there . . . until . . . when I was an apprentice, someone attacked my mother and killed her . . . it was a RiverClan warrior . . . and that's when I turned. I didn't trust RiverClan anymore . . .

She paused before continuing. "I continued my training, but I still never forgave RiverClan . . . I may have looked happy on the outside, but on the inside, anger was rising up . . . Eventually, a revolution started in RiverClan, to get rid of Larkstar . . . and that's when I snapped. I almost attacked Larkstar . . . in front of the entire clan . . . I had also insulted a kit and several warriors. Larkstar exiled me on the spot, and said if I came back, I'd be killed on the spot. I left, acting sad, but I knew I would be back. I eventually went on to kill several RiverClan warriors, even attacking the RiverClan deputy . . . twice . . . then whenever I went, I'd run into Birdsnow . . . so I fled here . . . ."

Ottersplash stared ahead blankly, then tears started to well up in her eyes. She seemed to have just realized the extent of what she had done. All her life's memories flashed in front of her, her mother being kille, she attacking several cats, all of it. She sniffed "I- I'm a monster . . . ." she stared ahead, tears running down her cheeks. "I- I didn't mean to do any of it! I didn't really want to hurt anyone . . . I was just- I- I- I guess blinded by hate and anger . . . and my inability to move on from things . . ."

She sniffed, tears still streaming down her face, and she stared blankly ahead, barely in reality.

(alr, and sorry for the late reply, i got busy!)

(im really bad with figures of speech, excuse any mistakes + once again, he has very different opinions than i do <3)

danny was practically hanging on ottersplashs lips (??), that was until he wasnt. she had made such a big issue out of the whole thing, acted like she had some something no cat should ever do and has never done, irredeemable! and now she tells a story as lame as any telenovela he had ever seen, lacking a strong storyline and even worse, a unique lead. he was disappointed, disappointed he had spend all this darn time trying to convince her to tell him only to get the most lackluster reply ever, disappointed he was stupid enough to even waste this much energy on her.
he caught himself, refocussing on the things he did get out of her, the 'clans' had deputies, kits, apprentices and warriors, there was a cat called birdsnow that apperantly had some kind of power, and another one called larkstar, he was sure they were important otherwise the she cat probably wouldnt have felt the need to mention them by name. otherwise, this cat attacked a few cats, insulted others, lame stuff, boring stuff, whatever, he didnt particularly care, but every piece of information she offered him was carefully memorised in case he needed it later on.
"so..if i understand this right you killed several cats? and you feel bad because you didnt mean it?" he asked, voice low and silky smooth, accompanied by his white tipped tail curling around her. the question of "how" continued unsaid, left ghosting around his mind until he deemed it appropriate to push her to reveal more. because asking right now would be of no use, he had already spent too much time wearing her down, it wouldve been a tragedy to have all that work go to waste because he was impatient.
"im sure its okay~ everyone makes mistakes! i dont think youre a bad person~"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements