Thread: Moonlit Grove
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend | Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow chuckled at the apprentince's antics with a wide grin, lazily looping their tail behind them in a swaying motion. It was nice, Moonmeadow had a good feeling that little Moonpaw would make quite the warrior, certainly seemed eager enough to achieve that goal. "Now, as honored as I would be to share a name with a cat like you, no need to rush such decisions. Your name will be like no others because you are like no other." The warrior spoke in a light tone as they made their way to collect herbs. As they split up, Moonpaw choosing to accompany her, the warrior decided to keep up the chat, more than pleased to find someone that actually chatted back with the same enthusiasm that she gave them. "If you ever need a paw in training don't be scared to come and seek out your fellow Moon, yeah?"

With the offer being put out there, Moonmeadow took a moment to focus on the patrol, searching around the area and making sure to keep the apprentice in eye sight while he did the same. The warrior soon found some of the herbs that were described, though she couldn't quite put her paw on which was which anymore, the names not quite being attached to their descriptions. Well, in the end they were what was needed so no harm was done. She plucked some of the yellow flowers. There weren't too many here though and she got barely any. No matter she would just have to hope that Darkcloud had more luck on the celandine front.

[ Dice Roll: 9 ]
[ + 1 Celandine ]

After a few more pawsteps in other areas, the tall droopy purple flower that Lostspark had given the patrol a description of came into view and Moonmeadow was quick to collect the bunch. Not too much better, man, were prey getting all of them before the patrols or the morning frost taking them because surely Moonmeadow's luck wasn't that bad. Not much could be done and Moonmeadow took what she could grab and motioned for Moonpaw to follow along with a tail flick and a purr. Seems that the little constellation got a bit creative with what he needed to collect but Moonmeadow appreciated the effort, Lostspark would like the gift hopefully. In the end, Moonmeadow wouldn't mind making another trip out if they didn't collect enough.

[ Dice Roll: 12 ]
[ + 2 Comfrey ]
[ 3/5; 1 Celandine, 2 Comfrey ]

Moonmeadow took a moment to lower her herbs in front her so she could speak without worry of crushing the fragile medicines, "I want to look around a bit more and see if we can find anything else." She explained to her fellow Moon before picking up the herbs again and walking into a different direction. The warrior made sure to stay within shouting distance with Darkcloud. Her sickly green eyes moved over the blurs of the forest, with scent helping her out this time her eyes would be able to get a break for once. She was really happy that they got called on for flowers, those were always easier to find on bad sight days like these. Especially the purple.

[ Dice Roll: 20! ]

Moonmeadow's nose has never failed them before and that was streak that they appeared to be keeping as they found some more herbs with ease. A total of one more comfrey and one more celandine which wasn't actually a lot now that she was thinking about it but it helped! Each herb helped! The warrior picked the two precious plants and finally led Moonpaw back to the place where they split up with Darkcloud and smiled as she lowered her patch onto her paws as she waited for Darkcloud to join them again.

[ + 1 Celandine, + 1 Comfrey ]
[ 5/5; 2 Celandine, 3 Comfrey ]

"Nice job! Though you seemed to have gotten some extra treasures mixed in." The warrior spoke in a lighthearted tone, she pointed to the droopy purple flower and the yellow ones, "Those are comfrey and celandine, so you know for the next herb patrol your on. For now, we'll wait until Darkcloud comes back here and then we'll head back to camp!"

[ @Poprock - Moonpaw | @Morrigan - Darkcloud ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!