Thread: [ThunderClan] Now THIS is Paradise!
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 01:35 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Now THIS is Paradise!

to respond to your questions, dapplepaw being really nonchalant overall would probably just look the other way at first to the physical bullying. they'd say they just weren't feeling like the effort of it an excuse not to get involved with it, because they're a generally pretty lazy cat so it would make sense. they might even act as a cheerleader of sorts for rosekit and the others but not hurt anyone themselves. eventually, though, i'm seeing that dapple's mentor joycaller lectures them enough for them to realize what they're doing will cause them to have a bad name in the clan. so then, they would openly disagree with the bullying a lot more, starting with just the physical violence and then towards all the bullying in general. they could have a few different motivations for wanting to stop but to me the first reason would be the reputation thing, and then later on as they grew up a little they'd realize they were doing something terrible.
@Weekend-Wondering

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that