Thread: [ThunderClan] Now THIS is Paradise!
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:58 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Now THIS is Paradise!

name: dapplepaw

role: bully

personality: dapplepaw is a really lazy cat but also really confident in themselves. i think it would be an interesting plot for them to get involved in being mean. they might be getting frustrated with training so they want to take it out on others. they won't be EXTREMELY mean, and will probably aim more towards passive aggressive comments and gossip rather than actual physical violence.

plot ideas:
- rosekit and dapplepaw meet, dapplepaw expresses frustrations about training and how it isn't all that great and rosekit suggests stirring up drama to let out some steam
- eventually dapplepaw's mentor gets involved (either with just dapple or the whole group) and they eventually turn against rosekit
- after dapple has some doubts in their mind, rosekit hurts another kit really bad and dapplepaw confronts him, leading to the downfall of their friendship

other: overall just would be really interesting development for my character and a fun plot to do!

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; April 6th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.