Thread: The Venom Tree
View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default The Venom Tree

Stormfly circled the dead land she'd chosen to scout, testing that it would prove suitable for her purposes. She purred, malice lacing every noise and movement she made.
Yes, this will do nicely.
It was one of the less frightening areas of the Dark Forest. A trait she'd chosen to lull the apprentice she was about to pluck up into a dream.
She'd been eying ThunderClan for awhile upon realizing the devastating chaos they were causing for ShadowClan. She watched intently, carefully for any strings she could pluck.
Information she could bring to Dawnstar to give her Clan a leg up against the menace little Clan, a cat she could use for her own goals and sees further discontent among the herd.
And there she'd found it: a darling little apprentice by the name of Treepaw, and mad as a March hare.
Her little murderous rampage had not gone unnoticed, and though she'd once killed one of their apprentices, it seemed the little sapling had begun to turn her attention inward. The unexplained deaths of so many squirrels would have been noticed by anyone paying half an ounce of attention to ThunderClan. But she - she had noticed the eye of this little storm.
Raging and nearly as devastating to those she turned her claws against.
It put a smile on her face and warmed her dead little heart.

With such a colourful and fanciful little creature, it'd be a shame not to equip her with a number of little tools for her job. The influx of snakes with fangs whose stinging kiss meant death, she had the perfect little plan for the endearing creature she'd grown so fond of. A perfect tool for her to wield, and one that would make her oh so efficient.
The moment the apprentice entered her line of sight, she gave a smile, practiced to perfection to hold a friendly warmth. It should pair quite nicely with the soft, affectionate crooning tone to her voice.
"Hello there, dear one."

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.