Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"What's wrong with me . . . I'm a monster . . .

Ottersplash stared at him blankly. "What . . are humans . . ." oh . . . They must be where WE call twolegs . . ." she said. "Great StarClan . . . kittypet's are weird . . ." she muttered that part under her breath, and it was almost completely inaudible.

"You aren't a clan cat . . . you probably didn't even know I existed until now . . . let alone the things I've done . . ." she muttered, staring blankly at the ground again.

(Dw! You're good!)

twolegs was quite a silly word for humans but if these 'clan cats' or whatever she had called them that then he would adapt. nothing made someone feel more at home that the apparent stranger blending right in, adopting their figures of speech immediately as if he had been around from the beginning.
he surpressed questions of what in gods name 'starclan' was and why she called them 'clan cats' in order to try and stop her from being all mopey so he could finally get answers.
"no, i have to admit i didnt know of you until today and i dont know 'what youve done' but isnt that a good thing? you know, starting of fresh, no biased opinions~" he mused, voice turning floaty, distant and almost dreamy at the description of 'starting of fresh'. he was dying to find out what all these things meant. clan cats, what she had done. and especially; how he could find them

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements