View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:50 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

It was with a soft step that Pit reentered their camp, unwilling to risk waking up one of the other cats if he bumbled about in his massive size and started breaking things. He had a pair of mice in his jaws, caught mere moments ago, and planned to deposit them near the rock wall as a sort of offering. It was possible that the others would prefer to hunt for themselves, after all they were all fit and capable and needing the assistance of others could be considered a weakness. If there was one thing his new friends were, it wasn't weak. They were wary and lithe and strong, and Pit felt a bit out of place. Just as he'd felt out of place with Nala and their kits. All so clever and skillful, while he was mostly around to move stuff or hunt or fight. At least he had something to do though. If nothing else, he had something to do. The purpose he was always struggling to find.

It seemed that only Flicker was in the clearing at the moment, and he dipped his head to the beautiful molly as he placed the two mice together against the wall. He had already eaten himself while hunting, but he also had no desire to cause offense by offering the prey to her. She reminded him of Nala, but then again almost every smart she-cat could remind him of Nala. Not necessarily in their mannerisms, but certainly in the way they made him feel. Intimidated slightly, certainly awed, and also very much like his stomach was being crawled about in by many centipedes. Not that he had ever experienced that. With a bashful smile (Nala was his mate still, even if she wasn't here he oughtn't be getting crushes) he dipped his head to Flicker, mewing quietly Hello. I hope you're doing well. His next words felt like they ought to be 'can I help you with anything' but he had yet to figure out where the touchiness of these cats was in relation to Nala's. Some cats hated to be offered aid, others took it with open paws. He'd figure it out eventually. @Streamtail