Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstorm quietly awaited the next cat to arrive, although when she did, he was not expecting quite the story. He hadn't spoken for the entirety of the ceremony, however, he mustered up enough breath to say a name that would affect them both. "Galespring..." he murmured, his hues widening when he realized who this feline was and how he recognized the name. However, he was not aware of the history this she-cat had. His hues merely narrowed a little. "Strange they let a code breaker give a life," he replied, but braced himself for the life he was going to receive nonetheless. The thought that a former clan mate with a history of breaking the code about relationships between clans was giving him a life based on that was shocking. He didn't want to be too disrespectful, but he couldn't help but think a little negatively about the entire situation. Blazingstorm didn't know the entire truth, but enough to make him question things. As a strange, new wave of energy rushed into his figure, he gasped a little. It wasn't what he expected in the least bit. Blazingstorm saw cats from other clans and how peacefully they lived within their own camps. They were just like Windclan and no matter how much Blazingstorm wanted to deny it, they were cats living for the same purposes of them. The vision he got was indescribable, similar to how he could describe Galeslip. When his golden hues opened after a somewhat painful -- more so exhausting -- life, he was watching Galeslip walk away. He was curious about her, but perhaps it was better he told Galespring about who he saw and ask her what she did from there.

@Duskflight @Lonestar23

[just you two left]
Snowstorm approached the soon-to-be leader, her hues shining with excitement. In all honesty, she was nervous- she was worried that she might mess it up, but hopefully everything would go alright. "Greetings, Blazingstorm. My name is Snowstorm- I used to be a former warrior of WindClan. It is an honor and pleasure to meet you." She lowered her head and pressed her nose to his. "With this life, I give you love. Use it wisely, for love- true love- is not something to be given freely." She mewed, before straightening back up and glancing at the Deputy. He looked young- not more then 40 moons. She had been a young warrior when she had died, as well. She hoped that he would be able to lead WindClan in a way that would fix the divided Clan. The Clan was meant to stand together, not be divided over things. She thought with a pang of sadness. Part of her was glad that she was no longer alive to have to live through this. Part of her was sad- she wished that the disaster had never occurred, but perhaps some good was coming from it. Before she walked away, she glanced back at him. "Oh- and Blazingstorm? Sometimes the ones you love the most are right there in front of you. Be careful not to make the mistake of losing them." She mewed, with a soft smile before she padded away. I did it. I didn't mess up. She thought, breathing a sigh of relief as she walked away from the soon to be leader. He would do well. She could feel it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.