Old March 29th, 2024, 03:45 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Alchemist Kitsune @carmen @Estelle @Ladiebugg

Sleeping in the apprentice's den was slowly becoming more and more natural. Crowpaw had not been in his nest for quite some time, and he had only returned perhaps a moon or a moon and a half ago. He was probably the oldest apprentice in the Clan, but after having to go through what he did, could anyone really blame him? I'm huge compared to some of these fur balls. To be fair... he was a large cat and had developed quite a belly after having to survive off of twoleg scraps for some time.

His head lay on his soft nest as he contemplated his life as he had done so many nights before. This time was different though. He was looking at it through a new light. He closed his eyes for only a moment, wanting to dream about running through the forest with his sister. A false memory he wished was true, one could say. He had only just woken up from the meeting in the Dark Forest he had with Poisonberry and wanted it out of his head and situated himself to get more comfortable. The stiffness in his leg was far from comfortable, and it didn't help he was bleeding from two spots: his neck (though it was just a scratch) and his leg (a bite-mark Poisonberry had so happily given him).

His wish for the false memory was cut short as the apprentice's den erupted in an angry flurry of tails and hisses. Shrikepaw, the little idiot, had jumped on top of him! His hackles raised and his tail puffed up to three times its regular size. "SHRIKEPAW! YOU IDIOT! HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP IN HERE?!" Very harsh, he knew that. But how else could he have reacted? With having met Poisonberry and argued with her, he was still on edge. Damn it I've got blood on my nest. A rush of panic went through his head as he stared from Sprucepaw to his nest. Crap... Crowpaw cleared his throat and sighed. He was glad it was getting darker... perhaps no one would notice his injuries and instead focus on Shrikepaw's idiotic action?
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!