Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw smiled when the warrior decided to sit by her. She didn't seem to pick up much by his facial expression, mostly because she wasn't sure how to decode it. Perhaps they were just nervous? She didn't know.

"I'm Adderpaw, unfortunately my paws aren't made of snakes." She looked down at her paws and pretended sadness before giving the warrior a gleaming smile. "I do like the name Deerspark! Sounds... Energetic? I think I know what I want my warrior name to be but if I say it aloud then its bad luck and I won't get it!" Adderpaw said fully believing the superstition that she made up.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Really? I hadn't noticed. He thought sarcastically as he felt his smile widen.

"Oh no," he said, hoping that his sarcasm would come across. He didn't want to seem passive or anything, but how could he not say something snarky as a response? That would be a disappointment in his book. "What a shame."

His gaze flicked to her's as she remarked about bad luck. If that had been true, than at least Deerspark would've been safe, or Deerpaw at that point. When he was a tad bit younger in age, he constantly shyed away from ever being a warrior. In truth, he was scared of having to wound some other cat, even if they were the enemy. He never liked that outlook of a "dog eat dog" world, even if it certainly existed. He though every single cat was family in one way or another, in or outside of Riverclan.

"Thank you." He replied as his gaze trickled back down to the floor. "I uh... Hm. I like it too."

"What would," he began, wincing at that fact that he didn't specify, but he pushed on anyway. "... Would. You do if... they were? "

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!