Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

[FONT="Georgia"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
[SIZE="3"]

Fadingsun tried his best to keep a positive tone, not wanting to imply that he was in any way upset with Minkpaw. "What do you have left to complete with your training? Considering your age, I'd like to see you ready for your warrior ceremony within the next moon or two. I can see about setting up lessons for you with myself or the Lionhearts."

minkpaw hummed in thought for a moment, tail lightly tapping the ground behind her,
"i think dusklion and mistyshard are going to help cobwebpaw and i with battle training and im going to ask goldfish for swimming lessons" the apprentice finally broke the silence and lifted her gaze to focus her one silver eye on the deputy. "and i already did land hunting once so i need hmm water hunting and id maybe like to do stealth and some advanced training.." she trailed off towards the end of the sentence, she had come to terms with becoming a warrior soon but that didnt mean she didnt absolutely want to draw it out and learn everything she could in that time.
"ive been trying to organise some training myself but its kinda hard right now you know"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements