View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
Cloudburst smiled. “Already much better!” she assured him. “With practice, you’ll gain better balance, even with that tail of yours.” Or … lack there of, but she didn’t want to say that.

The white warrior looked about and then found a small stick. She lifted it and placed it a little ways away from Nectarpaw. “I want you to pretend this is a mouse,” Cloudburst suggested, “and practice your form and pouncing with it.” She sat back at the edge of the little area of flattened grass and swished her tail over her paws. Aim was certainly important when hunting.

Blue eyes surveying their surroundings, Cloudburst noted that they should probably head back to camp soon for rest. She didn’t want to overwork Nectarpaw.

Nectarpaw
17/100

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

Nectarpaw smiled. He was doing it! He had no need to pretend when he could actually do it right. He turned his focus on the stick and stalked towards it. It was like he was a great leopard stalking down his enemy. He pounced, lightly this time. His paws were quiet as he lept from off the ground and his paws cracked the stick. Instinctively he grabbed a piece of the broken bark with his teeth as if it was prey. Nectarpaw met Cloudbursts gaze and spit it out quickly.

"I did it!" he meowed nervously.
(@Kacey! ; Cloudburst )