View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar could probably count on one paw the amount of times Spiderthroat had wandered into her den clean and free of blood. Today was not one of those times, and just like his appearance, his news was cause for alarm.

Bumblestar's upper lip twitched in barely-suppressed anger. "No," she managed to force out. "I haven't heard from Drizzlenight." She didn't know where the warrior had gone, but it wasn't to her den, that was for sure.

She snorted as she watched Spiderthroat sink to the floor, and she reached out with a paw to poke him in the forehead. "Don't fall asleep in here. I want extra guards organized on ShadowClan's border. They're getting bold again 'n I don't like it. Thank you for takin' out the trash, though. Two less rats to deal with."

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

An annoyed sigh came from the Calico as she stated he, in fact, did not show up. Why. He thought that one was reliable considering the idiot is the one who FOUND them. Duley noted. "If I see him, I'm stripping his rank down to kit." he bit, smushing his cheek further into the stone floor. He was... in fact...bleeding all over the floor. Oops, there should be a wet floor sign.

At this point the Deputy was nothing more than a puddle. He will become one with the stone, for it is much cooler than his aching shoulders and side. "Ain't sleepin, just restin let me lay here for a second would ya I just killed two Ranked frogs. Not that it was hard but geeze, it's been a second since I've been tag teamed on. One was super adamant about killin me too, by the way look out for that there's some crazies in ShadowClan apparently." at this point he was just yapping.

"I'll enforce more border patrols at the Hollow. Is it kill on sight? Or just scare em off."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us