Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Copperpaw 》
32/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

The apprentice rolled over and back onto their paws. They blinked at Oatpaw, trying not to seem hurt. "Yup! Just a miscalculation" Copperpaw reasoned cooly. They flexed the paw they rolled on and gave it a quick lick. It kind of hurt, but as a future warrior they'd need to brush off the small stuff. At least they hoped it was a 'small stuff'. They hobbled back to the tree and made their way back up the tree. It was harder, with the small stabs of pain in his paw, but Copperpaw managed.

Finding their way back onto a low branch, Copperpaw decided to be encouraging to the apprentice who worried about them. "Oatpaw! It's not so bad up here, you can.. you can do it!" they yelled.
(@talle ; Redhawk , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Oatpaw )

Oatpaw looked at him worriedly and gave a tiny mewl. "It's so high up" He said fearfully. Seeing Copperpaw's braveness, Oatpaw clung onto the tree once more, breathing a bit heavy in fear as he slowly made his way up to Copperpaw. His tail shaking in fear, finally making int up, Oatpaw gave a loud sigh of relief, "I-i did it!" Oatpaw managed after a few moments. He had to stare directly ahead of him or close his eyes so he didn't fall out of fear.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3