View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Bumblekit
-She/her-AFAB-Questioning-Single-3 moons-Thunderclan-
Bumblekit looked back and forth. The hawk had swooped down and dropped her almost 10 feet from the ground. She'd landed on her shoulder right next to a puddle, probably from former rain. Her shoulder ached and cried with pain, right next to her eyes were gashes and scrapes from hitting all the branches from trees. Her pelt was scared and torn from being handled so roughly and her ears were mangled. She pulled herself up, coming to the conclusion that her left, front leg was at least somewhat broken somewhere. She didn't know where but she couldn't walk on it.

She was torn up, destroyed, when she looked in the water- she could barely recognize her own face. Sure, she was hurt, sure, she could barely walk, but everything was so blurry and she needed to get home. All she could smell was her scarlet red blood and fish. The reeking scent of fish. She must be in Riverclan, all the fish-scent. That's RiverClan scent. The fish scent. Bumblekit turned to face the puddle and dipped her snout in the water to wash the blood out of her eyes. Most of the blood had already died, she couldn't tell how long she had fainted. She rolled in the water to wash the wet blood off, and it worked, although reopening some scabs.

She sighed and sniffed again, but she was too deep into the fish-scent territory (which she was pretty sure was Riverclan-scent.) Her eyes darted back and forth, she probably smelled like a squirrel- what if she was found and they didn't let her go back? What if they sentenced her to death? What if she was given death berries? She looked around- maybe she could find some medicine-herbs? She looked around for dem' greenies. She wobbled over to some berries, they were blue and smelled like medicine. She sniffed them again. Juniper? No... what If they were... DEATH BERRIES??? She couldn't eat them!! She covered her nose, OH NO SHE WAS GONNA DIEEEEE WHY DID SHE SMELL IT??? Oh wait. You have to eat death berries to die. She scrambled away from the berries just in case a fish shoved them in her mouth. (A real fish, not a bad boy word for Riverclannies.) She sighed and lyed on a small pile of dead leaves. Maybe if she stayed here a little bit longer... some one would find her... and she could... survive... She mumbled as she fainted from her blood loss (again).

``Mmmnnmuubbbubble...`` She mumbled, ``I'm bumbleblbbblbl kmit... temmm sweeopp``

(OPEN)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 19th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.