View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:27 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 8 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@Theraphosa

Strawberrypaw felt a rush of excitement as she entered the water, eager to feel the current and test her skills. She could sense Seabreeze's watchful gaze on her, reassuring her that he was there in case anything went wrong. Despite not having Seabreeze as her mentor, she appreciated his guidance and encouragement. As she swam, Strawberrypaw marveled at how different it felt to move through the water compared to on land. The current tugged at her paws, and she had to adjust her movements to keep herself steady. But she quickly got the hang of it, and soon she was gliding through the water with ease.

When Seabreeze called out that they only had time for a couple more laps, Strawberrypaw felt a pang of disappointment. She was having so much fun that she didn't want to stop. But she knew Seabreeze was right - they needed to get back to camp before dark. With a final burst of energy, she swam back to shore and shook the water from her fur. ' ' Thanks for your help, Seabreeze,' ' she said with a smile. ' ' I feel like I've learned so much today.' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!