View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Post Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to the apprentice with what he hoped was a reassurring smile, "Of course, if anything happens I am right here to help. I don't think you'll be needing it though." The tom spoke lightly as he slid from the water and up the soil away from the water, allowing Strawberrypaw full reign and independence.He looked up towards the sky for a moment, blue eyes catching the sun on its journey. With a soft hum, Seabreeze spoke up, "We'll only have time for just a couple more laps, I want to be in camp before dark."

Well, that was a full lesson wasn't it, all she needed now was to feel the current in the river so that she can understand the difference, though none of the basics of swimming changes-just how it feels to do so. Seabreeze focused his full attention on the apprentice as she entered the water. As he had spoken moments prior, the warrior wasn't worried, Strawberrypaw was a natural to swimming but still. The sandy grey-blue tom tensed his body and his claws sunk into the soggy soil beneath his bi-colored paws, ears perked and eyes focused. In case that something did go wrong-which shouldn't happen-Seabeeze will be right here nearby.
Fallenwish looked around for a few more seconds, but she only found one more piece of moss. Well, that sucked. She'd go back out later to find more. "
I found what I could,"
She said.

[+1 moss, total moss collected by fallenwish: 2 ] @alec

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3