View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:41 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

birchbranch art created by @/niiight

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

Birchpaw rounded on Mistypaw, tail lashing.

´´I NEVER SAID I WAS THE ONLY CAT TO LOSE SOMEONE!´´ She hissed. ´´And neither did I say that I was the only cat to do any good for this Clan.´´

Birchpaw glared at her Clanmates, amber eyes scorching.

´´The amount of toxicity and hate in this Clan is more than I can take. You´ve all been directing it at me, and I understand why you would at the moment-´´ The molly gestured to the wound on Cobwebpaw´s cheek. ´´-but that it is no excuse for all the times before this.´´

´´And Dusklion, I don´t know what crimes I have against Birdsnow except the wound on Cobwebpaw, but you can go and lie about it for all I care.´´

The RiverClanner shrugged. ´´I don´t care if you all die out. The only two cats I care about in this Clan anymore are my littermates - Doedapple and Cocoonwillow. And I swear by StarClan, Dusklion, if you lay your claws on them just because you´re angry with me, I will make sure I am able to sink my claws into your pelt.´´ Birchpaw didn´t care whether or not it was a threat. If Dusklion hurt them, Dusklion would pay. And grievously, too. Birchpaw was extremely protective over her sisters.

´´I have been nothing but loyal to RiverClan - except for the attack on Cobwebpaw - and yet you all still manage to find something so bad about me and use it to your advantage to get me in trouble. And for what, hm?´´

She fixed a glare on Birchkit. ´´If you don´t stop calling me Birchkit, I´ll start calling you Duskkit, whether you like it or not.´´

Birchpaw´s gaze flickered over to Fallenwish. ´´Cobwebpaw didn´t treat my wounds after the battle,´´ She growled with a flick of an ear. ´´Birdsnow did, and I am forever more grateful for that.´´

Guilt flashed through Birchpaw as she looked at Cobwebpaw, knowing the she-cat could see it in her eyes. But it didn´t last long. It hardened to hate when it landed on Dusklion.

[ @poppy - feel free to have birdsnow exile birch, but i refuse to have her killed. ]

[ @/Catherine // @tally // @shoomy! // @finley.exe // @starry ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 8th, 2024 at 06:44 AM.