View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:36 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

birchbranch art created by @/niiight

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

´´If I have to die, then it´s only fair if you go with me,´´ Birchpaw hissed. Tears welled in her eyes.

Great StarClan, these cats were mouse-brains. Was Birchpaw really that bad of a warrior in their eyes?

´´I´m leaving, and I´m not coming back.´´ Birchpaw turned before adding on. ´´Don´t come after me. I know that none of you want me here.´´

[ i swear that if she´s killed, then i may just lose it. none of you understand how much dusk´s words hurt me right now. /gen ]

[ @poppy // @finley.exe // @/Catherine // @Micanomancy // @shoomy! ]
"Cobwebpaw." Fallenwish wasn't much as a therapist, but she could try. "It isn't your fault. Words are nothing compared to claws." She glared at Birchpaw. Acting out of fear my ass. Fallenwish said internally. She didn't feel the need to keep this going.

Fallenwish flinched at Dusklion's yelling.

Though she wanted to believe Birchpaw, Dusklion's description sounded much more accurate. "Birchpaw- Cobwebpaw is an apprentice. Why in the world were you afraid? Nobody would attack their own clanmate..." But you. Not going to keep this going.

Fallenwish just wanted some peace. Some quiet. Nothing that Birchkit would bring. Then the severity struck her. Birchpaw's going to die, isn't she? Fallenwish switched into panic mode. Emotions set in. Sadness for Cobwebpaw, Agreeing with Dusklion (why did that make her feel angry?), And more anger at Birchpaw for clawing a clanmate. Her unnecessary stress became visible as she began to wave her tail.

"Cobwebpaw healed you. Why would you do that to them?" Fallenwish wanted to yell that sentence, but it seemed inopportune. Wait- did that come off as disrespecting Queen Birdsnow? "I believe Queen Birdsnow has this covered." Gah, that sounded more stupid.

"Will you actually leave forever?" She muttered under her breath. She doubted it, but wanted it to be true.

[ @/Catherine @tally @finley.exe @Micanomancy @poppy - remember, our characters thoughts do not reflect our own! ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; March 8th, 2024 at 12:56 AM.