View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:22 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

Letting go of Redhawk, the tortie bounded back over to ShadowClan territory, pausing on the border to grab Ospreysplash´s body.

Redhawk had killed her, and Redhawk will pay. The ShadowClanner´s eyes narrowed. Hopefully the wounds Alderblossom had given the ThunderClanner would give Redhawk something to remember her by.

Lifting Ospreysplash by the scruff, she crouched down and managed to drag her Clanmate´s limp body onto her back. Alderblossom grunted as she stood up, but padded on towards the ShadowClan Camp. Dawnstar would hear about this soon enough.

[ @Ladiebugg - Ospreysplash Mention to lyk Alder grabbed the body. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The familiar 'pop' sound rang in her ears and she watched Alderblossom yelp in pain. Redhawk backed up a bit and watched through narrowed eyes as the cat collected the dead body of their Clanmate and disappeared into ShadowClan territory. With them gone and the adrenaline starting to wain, the hornet shook her head and twisted around to look at the gash on her side. It stung badly, like the claw marks on her muzzle and shoulder; she would definitely need it patched up.

Turning to limp away from the border and head back home, Red caught a sliver of movement in the undergrowth. Immediately her claws came out and she flattened her ears. "If another o-one of you SSS-ShadowClan t-t-toads is there, t-this is your last warning t-to come out!" she snarled, tail lashing as she caught a glimpse of a calico pelt.

Redhawk stalk-limped forward as fast as she could, ready to claw whoever it was and - Oh no. Instantaneously her claws were sheathed and her eyes rounded in concern. "P-P-Poppypaw! What are y-you doing out h-here??" she questioned, her heart beat racing in her chest.

[ @Estelle ]

OspreySplash
OspreyKit, OspreyPaw

20 Moons | She/Her | Heterosexual

ShadowClan Warrior

___

Her ears rang as everything went black. And then.. She could see again- but.. It wasn't through her eyes. She was looking at herself from up in the trees! Nononono.. Was she dead? This wasn't happening.

And- who.. Oh.. someones bringing her body somewhere.. Alright.. Maybe this isnt so bad.. its kind of peaceful.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader