Thread: [Rejected] Moonfoot
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:59 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Moonfoot

Moonfoot

I blinked and tried to word myself properly. "I want to help Riverclan as it tries to stand up and brush off Thunderclan's actions. It's true my death was honorable because I tried to fight for what I thought was right."

I shift and continue talking. ”I want to produce real kits for my clan that share my blood. I want to walk stable grounds with riverclan and swim their rivers, not those of stars and holy waters.” I hope that wasn’t an insult.

”Don’t get me wrong, starclan is cool and all, but I want to do more. I want to have real kits of my own blood, not those who are stuck in the stars without having lived long lives, no offense to them. I want to make the family I never had. I want my children to grow up with a family. I want children.” I take a breath.

”I’m not the cat for vengeance or revenge, ‘cause I know how to respect the code. I know how to play right. And I wanna try again. Heck, I wanna find my family. The people I haven’t seen in ages that I barely even remember. I want to be honored in life aswell.”

(not me really hoping this works out cause i have a deep plot for afterwards)
@Eden @Rose

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 7th, 2024 at 08:00 AM.