View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: the herbal side of battle [ open to apprentices and up ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

@Sklee
Hawksun gave a small nod. "Ok. So next up I'll show you two herbs as there basics. I learned about these from my many years of being in River clan and the battles and skirmishes I've been in." He handed them each a stick with a small glob of Wrapped Cobweb. "This one should be simple. It's Cobweb. Found under any bush and on any tree if you look hard enough." Hawksun meowed. "It's great for sticking poultices on wounds or a cat in general." Hawksun watched them carefully. "It doesn't stick to your fur and clump up. But it sticks well enough to hold something on for a decent amount of time. You can also use cobwebs to stop bleeding in wounds or patch them up until a medicine cat or experienced warrior can properly handle your wounds."

Hawksun looked at his next item. "I don't know as much about this but I figured to tell you what it's been used for on me." Hawksun mewed, pulling out Daisy leaves. "These are Daisy leaves. You don't eat them, but you chew them into a poultice. I had them rubbed gently along my back when I had back pain for a while. It really does help.... So I'm just assuming it's for helping aches. But I learned the hard way, do not swallow a lot. IF you do by mistake immediately drink water to flush it out. IF you don't you have a really bad stomach ache for a few days."

Hawksun let the information sink in for a little bit. "Any questions? If not then I'll move on to the final and most important item"
Amberwing padded at the cobwebs, which she was at least familiar with. The daisy, on the other hand, was fascinating. Them helping with back pain in particular, although she obviously noted to not eat them. She made sure she recognized the daisy leaves, before turning back to Hawksun.
@Katiethewolfchild
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?