View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Moonfoot

Dewkit
She/Her | StarClanner

Bright blue eyes peered out from the darkness and at the former RiverClanner standing at this altar of judgement, another soul to reap, another to make a decision for. The pitter-patter of small paws announced Dewkit's arrival as she stepped forward into Moonfoot's view, grey fur ruffled, sky-coloured hues observant.

A moment passed as Dewkit contemplated the cat in front of her, the childlike youth of her expression a deceiving thing. "When I had died, so many moons ago, I would have liked to go back and grow up too." Her voice was a soft lilt, a whisper on the wind, until Dewkit firmed her speech into steel.

"As you just pointed out, your mate is in StarClan, Moonfoot. Here, with you. You wish to have kits, wish to raise them? StarClan is the Clan with the most amount of parent-less kits. You are free to adopt and nurture as many as you desire. You say you wish to help RiverClan rebuild, but I have not heard you mention to us what you will do for them. Wanting to form more bonds and relationships is not an ambition, it is not something worth sending you back over. I would even say you had a good chunk of time to prove to your peers that you are not heartless as you wish to prove now, Moonfoot."

The ageless feline canted her head to the side and sat back on her haunches. "
Alas, you wasted your life, and are ungrateful to have met such an honorable death at the claws of Bumblestar."

[ @leopard. - Moonfoot ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; March 7th, 2024 at 12:02 AM.