View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

|`Ollie`|

"Mk then," he nodded and took a juniper berry out of the storage, "This is a Juniper berry, This can help with stomach aches, it can give strength, and can calm a cat down." He used his paw and nudged the berry over to the nameless cat. "it looks like this, other berries can be poisonous if consumed."

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

The Nameless leaned towards the other cat and watched with heterochromia eyes at the berries that were pointed out to him. They were small, round, and a dark color. The feline committed them to memory. They help with stomach aches, give strength, and help calm a cat. That felt like a lot for one herb but he didn’t know anything about the topic otherwise. Well, he did, kind of. He was taught of poisons, though it was in more of a ‘do not eat this’ kind of way rather than a ‘this is what you can poison someone with’ kind of way.

Mother saw it as both and for a while she would periodically put small amounts in prey she would check over. The nameless learned to check for lacing quickly and what some of the more common things were. The tom narrowed his eyes at the berries again before opening his mouth with a tilt of his head, “How does one find these juniper berries, how do you give them to cats.” As he spoke, the nameless cat unsheathed his well-kept, sharp claws and stabbed one of the berries, lifting it up to take an even closer look.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!