My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
╒═══════✰°
MothDust
|purrks: n/a|moons: 36|he/him|
°✰═══════╛

He never asked for another apprentice since his had gone missing. Hopefully, it won't end up like last time. The apprentice simply walks away from him. It was starting to get warmer, though, still cold. The snow melts from the ground, clouds out, occasionally letting the sun peak, but only for a split second before disappearing again. He padded along the edges of the fallen tall grass in the Firefly Cove. This would be the first place he would bring his new apprentice. he scoffed at himself. Such a silly idea. Why not just to a clearing in the forest? Oh, but it would sure be fun! He thought, sarcastically. Well, his apprentice was going to be happy. So many sarcastic thoughts, Mushroomcloud wouldn't nipped him on the ears if he kept at this. His tail drooped at the thought, he needed to work on it for his mate. Mushroom was probably also busy with his own apprentice, which also made Mothdust sad. They only had the dark night together, and because Mushroom's apprentice was an overachiever he got up before Moth did. "Well, nightpaw, what did your old mentor teach you?" he asked, his voice trailing off. Poor apprentice, he thought, he didn't know Honeydew well, but he knew Honeydew was a kind cat. Maybe he shouldn't bring up the warrior again, if nightpaw was touchy about it. So, Mothdust waited for a response.

@Eraserhead
| Nightpaw |

He stayed there. "We briefly touched combat... so can we work on that?" The young apprentice said, shuffling uncomfortably.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."