View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:13 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Despite having just come back from a back to back double set of patrols, Silverlark entered the den with an energetic feel about him. True, he had been emotionally drained in his outing with the medicine cats, but the young enforcer had never been one to let himself stay down for long. He'd lost too many cats. If he let himself stop moving every time he felt down, he would never get up again. And he... couldn't afford to do that. He had promised, yeah? His mum. That he was going to be the best damn warrior he could be. There was no time to wallow in self pity and what ifs when there was work to be done. Work that... surprisingly, seemed to have solved itself for once? He'd let the leader decide for herself with his report... along with maybe giving one extra patrol of the area, just to make sure.

"Yo! So! So. Gots good news, and bad news, yeah? Bad news is... we might not be ables to gets you no more lynx furs. I'll look around for a nice badger or fox to make up for it though, yep," he chortled, amused at his own joke before his countenance turned serious. Focused on his report.

"Good news? I thinks thems lynxes? Gone. Went out today, yeah? Two sets of patrols. Different cats. And at first, couldn't make sense of it. Didn't notice it much. Was alert for the scent of lynx, because thems beasties? Big fellars. Not good to be caught off guard, ya dig? Course ya digs. Yer Dawnstar!" he chirped, rolling his eyes at his own moss headedness at that moment. If someone understood how dangerous these creatures were, it was the leader!

"Was gonna use the time, yeah? Had to go out with the medicine cats. Get some herbs. Was gonna ask about Lynxshade's plan with them deathberries. Had to make sure the medics were in on it and thought it was safe, mmmhmm. Was being extra extra careful there, too. I knows the head healer was an enforcers and all, but she's too important to lose to a bunch of lynx. Had to make sure. But realized that I wasn't scenting them. Not as strongly, ya dig? Some scent there but... like it's fading? Hard to tell on the way back. Had twigs and stuff on my mouth. Scents all muddled. Planning on heading back. Making sure sure. But if I had to guess... Them lynxes? They ain't round ShadowClan no more."

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios