miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut crouched on a slate of strone, curiously watching the birds chirping happily in the trees, deathly unaware of their fate.

Her flank swayed from side to side, claws unthreshed. This time, this time for sure.

She had been watching this family of birds for a good while now, enough for her shoulders to start aching, but her eyes never left her prey. She was going to catch those clumsy balls of feather if it was the last thing she'd ever do.

Coconut was also aware of her pet watching her behind a mysterious clear box that was lined with a hard surface, like bark. Streams of fabric framed the box as the twoleg peered out of it with dark brown eyes.

Maybe the strange creature was watching her hunt, taking some pointers from her technique. A purr of satisfaction escaped her throat. She barely saw the furless things eat, so seeing one of them finally take interest in hunting was a tremendous relief. Perhaps then they would grow their fur back.

With one swift leap, she advanced towards the unsuspecting birds. They barely had any time to react. With their feathers in-between her jaws the bird thrashed back and forth, clawing at her with their sharp talons. It did hurt, yes, but it only took one powerful bite and an ear splitting CRACK! to still the struggling creature.

She looked at her pet with eager eyes, a satisfied smirk present on her mal. The twoleg stared back at her with their jaw pried open, eyes wide in an expression that resembled shock.

The twoleg was obviously impressed. Coconut was more than happy with her catch, she was ecstatic! A perfect meal for the perfect celebration.

She began to trot away from the twoleg nest— from her home —and all the way to the front yard, a place her pets visited quite rarely. She began to carefully strip the bird of its feathers, a process that came to her like second nature.

Oh, this was going to be great!

(Apologies for any errors! I didn't reread this all the way through lol.)

Tags; @pink.ghostface

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!