My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Beefed Up

Herb Patrol
---------------------

Skunkstrike padded along the trail toward Cattail Pond, squinting to peer around for those pretty golden flowers. Her tail was held high, plumy and thick, and as the fur fanned out, it very much did look like a skunk was prowling through the foliage.
"Natural camouflage," She chuckled and turned her head to the side, grinning at Sprucepaw. "You know most predators, unless really hungry, will avoid skunks entirely, right? No meal is worth getting a bath in noxious gas. Most of the time. Once had a fox stalk me for a whooole day trying to figure out if I was really a skunk or not." She laughed, shaking out her thick pelt and fluffing it up to fight the cold chill.

"Realized I wasn't a real skunk when it got bored or brave enough to test its luck. Sadly, it wasn't stink that stung its nose and eyes that day!" She laughed again, but her ear pricked, and she cried out, "Ooh! Flowers! And I see gold ones!" As if she hadn't just been chatting away to Sprucepaw, Skunkstrike bounded off to gather the pretty flowers. The large black and white warrior stopped beside a low-growing patch of marigold, and with a claw, she cut the blossoms down near the root. If the root stayed, more would grow, right? Right.

[+3 Marigold]

@Alchemist Kitsune